Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And the verdict is in...

For those of you who might be interested, I thought I might let you all know that we found out what we're having! In July, we will be proud to introduce Hadley Rose Hughes to the world! And as soon as I figure out how to upload the sonogram pictures I'll put them on here. But I couldn't hold it in and had to announce to the blogspot world that we're having a girl! Yay!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

YES!!! Baby girl....pink, flowers, fingernail polish, slumber parties, crushes....I can't wait to meet her!! The name was too good to be wasted...seriously!!

Gina said...

How exciting! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Hadley!!!! I'm so excited! Girls Rock! (that just seems the appropriate thing to write since I have three of them)

Mandy @ mintnclandycreate said...

Heather!! Yeah!! Congratulations!

Hadley will be a lucky lady!

J.J. is SO adorable. Did you take those pics?

The blog you found is actually my personal one...our family one is www.wichertfamily.com - and there are pictures there! ;)

Talk to you later!!!

Congratulations again!
-Mandy

A Little Mood Music