Thursday, April 2, 2009

A bit of a change...

EDIT: Okay...so I found one that I really, really like...and here it is! I know I gave nobody a chance to give me input, but now you can just tell me how cute it is! :)

I'm trying out some new formats...and I've not yet settled on one that satisfies me. I realized that I did need a title change (thanks, Rach!), since I haven't quoted a movie in a post in about a year...I don't think, anyway. Maybe I have. Do TV shows count? Who knows...or really even cares.

SO, I'm going for a new look...a bit more polished...but I'm having trouble finding one that fits my personality or that I even think looks good. Any advice? I've tried a couple sites for layout ideas or codes, but so far I'm not impressed. Help! Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks, friends!

5 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kuliejellogg said...

very, very nice, friend

Unknown said...

Dude.... I change mine like 4 times a year!!!! Just try whatever on for size and see if you like it. I change the look often. I changed my title once :)
Looks cute!!!!

Lauren said...

hello, noodle. you make me smile.

Tracy said...

Um hello. We have similar backgrounds. Different pictures obviously. What can I say, great minds think alike. :-) How are you? I haven't talked to you on google in a while!

A Little Mood Music