Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Obnoxiousness...

Is that even a word? Who knows...but it certainly applies to the lady I am watching on "Crosswords" on CW (weekdays at 2:30!). Her name is, get this, Zabeth! Give me a break! Your name is Elizabeth and you didn't want to be provincial so you went the way of Topher Grace. Ridiculous! There's a whole SNL skit making fun of people like you (revolving around a guy calling himself "Thew", short for Matthew).

Okay...I'm done now. Gotta go do 800 lbs of laundry. Calgon, take me away.......!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Okay, here's a movie quote for you: "Just walk slow, act dumb, and look stupid!" Dare ya to name it!

Lauren said...

Heather Feather, I haven't seen you in 24 hours, and I think I'm getting depressed over it.

Lauren said...

I have no idea what a Cricut is, but I'm there tomorrow night, sister!

Lauren said...

Um, yeah, you guys are grrrreat! Happy Wednesday, friend!

Lauren said...

Are you done with your laundry yet, or do I need to come over and fold some for you?

Lauren said...

Oh Hughes people, how I miss thee.

Serious, serious withdrawls here.

A Little Mood Music