Friday, November 21, 2008

A challenge...

I have been faced with a challenge...to name a movie from just one quote. As that is the name of my blog, you would think I could live up to the challenge. But alas...I feel I have failed my anonymous questioner. Fortunately, with the help of Google and IMDB (Internet Movie Database), I have the answer for the inquisitive commenter: (drum roll)

While You Were Sleeping

Sandra Bullock is talking with her boss about her impending wedding to Peter (the guy in the coma) and he's giving her grief about it. She makes a statement about how she wishes it were tomorrow because then she'd be on her honeymoon and her passport would finally have a stamp in it. Jerry (the boss) says, "What happened to the other guy?" She says, "He didn't want me."

Hooray! I solved the problem! I wish I could have done it without help from the internet, but at least I have helped a ponderer figure out the quote that has been driving them nuts for a long time! There you go, internet friends! If you have any further quote questions, please feel free to shoot them my way!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Um, first of all, I didn't know you had a blog, dear Heather Feather, because it's not listed on Facebook. Now that I do, you are so getting blog-stalked on a regular basis. Love ya, friend!!

Oh, and some night, I'm gonna show up at your house with a chilled bottle of Welch's and some of those awesome plastic champagne glasses. Then we can get sloshed together. :D

Lauren said...

Okay, one more thing before I go back to work and finish up the insanity that has been the month of November:

(1) I would love to teach you to braid girl's hair! I'll even volunteer my own head for practice.

(2) I seriously heart organizing. Want help organizing? CALL ME!

Lauren said...

Seriously. I'm gonna dig out my American Girl doll, and we're gonna have hair-braiding lessons ASAP. And I'm finding my post-it notes and sharpies, and we're gonna make crazy piles of stuff to organize in your house. Girl, why do I have to work when I could be having fun with you? Life's so mysterious like that...

Lauren said...

That's it. I'm moving in. Can I just marry JJ while I'm at it, and we can live happily ever after as one giant Hughes clan?

Unknown said...

Uum, btw.... you can leave your blogger address as: movie quoter, but change the title of your blog if you want. I've always been ridermeyergirl, but was once: "Journal Keeping" and now I'm "A Heart Assessment"
Just an FYI if you didn't want to be locked in to such a title!!
We LOVE IMDB!!!!

A Little Mood Music