I am still coming! I even bought new tennis shoes just for this occasion (sort of). Are you joining us for the 5K (I love how saying that makes me feel like I am running it!).
Thanks for the clarification on fracture versus break. I guess the point I was making is that I wasn't on crutches and my sister has had some rather serious injuries.
See you this weekend! Don't forget about your random facts!!
I love my husband, my little boy and my baby girl, movies (except horror), music and anything to do with Colorado. Why do I live in Oklahoma? Because it's cheap! Well...that and both of our families are here. I stay at home but I have a job...I'm the early childhood director for our church. I love books, but not reading. I love chocolate, but hate to work out...thus the current state of my body. I love to scrapbook, sew, crochet...crafts are my friends!
4 comments:
I don't see a picture at all....don't even know what I'm missin'???
Thanks for letting me know....can everybody else see this except for me?
We should hang out soon. I'd love to have you all over for dinner!
I can't see it either....:(
I can't see it either.
I am still coming! I even bought new tennis shoes just for this occasion (sort of). Are you joining us for the 5K (I love how saying that makes me feel like I am running it!).
Thanks for the clarification on fracture versus break. I guess the point I was making is that I wasn't on crutches and my sister has had some rather serious injuries.
See you this weekend! Don't forget about your random facts!!
Post a Comment