However, this year I may not have the energy. After cooking all day on Thursday (and growing a human in my not-so-tight abs), I may be just too wiped out. But fear not...I shall be attempting to log on to the interwebs and find some sweet deals!
Want one a little early to help you out this Christmas season? Do you shop online? Do you use Amazon to do said shopping online? Well, hold onto your hats...I have a doozy of a deal!
Right now, in preparation for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping, Amazon is offering a free Amazon Prime account for parents and students! For those of you who have no idea the value, let me just put it out there:
Free 2-day shipping
$3.99 next-day shipping
Does that whet your shopping whistle? I had to jump at the chance for it!
It's not a full subscription...it's good for three months, unless you purchase things in the baby store, like diapers at 30% off, which can add months to your free-shipping benefits.
But three months of free 2-day shipping and uber-cheap next-day shipping is EXCELLENT, when it's right before Christmas (and your son's birthday happens to be exactly one month after Christmas)!
Here's a little info about it, along with the links, that I received in a "Black Friday" email:
Just in time for their Black Friday sale, Amazon.com is offering a free subscription to Amazon Prime for students and parents. For those unfamiliar with Amazon.com Prime, with it you can receive free 2-day shipping on any order, without any minimums. Plus, Prime members also enjoy next day shipping for $3.99 per item. We view Amazon.com Prime as an excellent way to receive the products in your order quickly and free of charge. With Amazon.com having some of the lowest prices around, free shipping, and no sales tax (in most states), they are making a strong case for you to shop there this holiday season.
If you are a student and want to sign up for Amazon.com Prime, go to:
http://www.blackfriday.info/
If you are a primary caregiver of children and want to sign up for Amazon.com Prime, go to:
http://www.blackfriday.info/
And here's some FAQ's regarding the Amazon Mom side (not sure the stipulations of the student side)
Hope you all can take advantage!
Happy Thanksgiving...countdown to turkey is 3 days!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment