I bet from the title, you're expecting a lesson in organizing, right? Well, since most of you who read my blog actually know me and know how I SUCK at organizing, it's probably more appropriate to just admit that I NEED some sort of lesson! Anybody wanna come over and learn me somethin'? I'm swimming in piles of laundry and random baby stuff and scrapbooking stuff and TOYS!!!!
I know, I know...there's a simple solution to the piles of laundry: FOLD IT AND PUT IT AWAY!!! But now it's just one more thing that overwhelms me and makes me tired just looking at it. I realize that my laziness has a LOT to do with the problem, but I can't seem to shake it. Selfish, selfish, selfish me.
Well, I'd write more, but I'm actually going to go to bed at a normal hour so maybe I won't be exhausted tomorrow and maybe, just maybe I can get one pile taken care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do you want me to come over early on Thursday and fold laundry for you? I'm totally not above doing that. Just lookin' out for a sista.
You're just jealous that you don't see faces on walls...
Okay, that's just more proof that I need sleep badly. :)
Post a Comment