Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Maternity pictures

Since I mentioned last week that I had them taken, I thought I'd put a few treasures from our maternity photo shoot....so here they are! :)






















Those are probably my favorites of all of them. I LOVE the one of my tummy w/ the rose! It's absolutely amazing what you can do with Photo Shop!!! Now I just have to upload these to Snapfish so I can order prints. But which ones? How many of each? Oh, the decisions!!! But what glorious fun it will be!


Oh...and I finally found a border for Hadley's room (here's a picture),
so now I can go tomorrow and pick out paint colors and have my dear friend Julie's hubby Tyle get me a fabulous discount before he leaves his job! Man! Do I have the hook-ups or what?!?!? :) Free photo shoot, cheap paint...what more can a girl want? :)

2 comments:

Margo said...

Oh Heather, I LOVE, love, love the pictures. They are beautiful! YOU are beautiful...definitely not a "pregnant pile of goo"!!! Can't wait to see you and to meet little Hadley! Have you drank enough water today??

Unknown said...

Great pics! I hadn't seen these :)

A Little Mood Music